What are the objectives of EFSS?The Society has the following educational and scientific objectives:
1. To promote communication between gynecologists and other related disciplines interested in the field of infertility and sterility.
2. To promote communication between the society and other related national and international societies.
3. To encourage courses, meetings, congresses and research in infertility and sterility to achieve better knowledge of infertility.
4. To issue a regular Journal and possibly a Newsletter to disseminate information and knowledge in the field to members of the Society.
5. To adopt dissemination and application of ethical guidelines in the field of infertility.